Simplify your routine with a powerful insecticide, a potent fungicide, and a multi-faceted biostimulant, packed in one safe, organic, plant-based formula.
Although it’s active ingredients are corn and soybean oil, PureCrop1 is not oil; it’s a clever rearrangement of the colloidal micelle and their electrical charge. The micelle measures between 1-4 nanometers and does all the work. When it comes to sap-sucking pests, unlike oils that act as a suffocant, the micelle is attracted to the bacteria in their gut. It will go through the cellular wall of the insect and disrupt the enzymes in their gut. Therefore, PureCrop1 does not harm beneficial insects, simply because they have different bacteria in their gut that our micelle is not attracted to. When it comes to mold and mildew, the same cell type in the sap-sucking insects is also in the mold and mildew. PureCrop1 sterilized mold and mildew spores, which are then washed off the plant as a biodegradable soap.
Due to this size and electrical properties, PureCrop1 is a natural surfactant, carrier of nutrients and increases sugar levels. Additionally, due to the micelle’s ability to biodegrade, when applied as a foliar spray or root drench, it leaves no residue behind and tests clean parts per billion.
- Use PureCrop1 on all stages of growth — even up to the day of harvest.
- Protective gear is not required, and with zero REI, drift is not an issue.
- PureCrop1 is FIFRA 25(b) exempt, so no reporting is required when using this product.
- All plant-based ingredients
- Approved for organic use
- Test clean parts per billion
- Can be used up to day of harvest
- No phytotoxicity
- No change in color or flavor
- Targets all sap sucking insects
- Targets all mold, mildew and bacteria feeding off the plant
- Increases Brix levels
- Zero REI
- Zero PHI
- Organic Approved
- OMRI Listed
- FIFRA 25(b) Exempt
- Made with food-grade ingredients
- Does not harm beneficial insects
- 100% Safe for use around people, animals, and the environment.
PureCrop1 Use Rate:
- As a preventative foliar spray 1 oz per gallon every 7-10 days.
- For knockdown foliar spray 2 oz per gallon every 2-3 days until desired results.
- To maintain longterm biostimulant benefits, spray 2 oz per gallon once a week.
- As a root-drench or general surfactant spray 1.24 oz per gallon of water.
We typically ship orders out within 1-3 business days. We ship most packages via Fedex, UPS, and USPS and tracking will be emailed once your order has been shipped. We ship orders weekdays, Monday through Friday from our Oklahoma City, Oklahoma warehouse. You can contact us with any shipping related questions Contact US
You can return items within 30 days of invoice date to get a full refund, assuming the item is in 'as new' condition, and unopened To read our full refund and returns policies go to our Refunds & Returns page.
We do not accept returns of any opened products.